Monday, June 14, 2010

my faves

Here are some of my absolute favorite wedding photos, to give you an idea of what I am looking for in a photographer. Because it's more than just pictures of people in fancy clothes, it's more than staged photo ops. It's telling a story, conveying a mood, creating art. So... who can give me this for cheap?

Oh, and there have been requests for the engagement story and I figured who better to tell the story than The Mister. So he has joined me as co-author of this blog and will be kicking off (soon) with a post about how it all went down. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. ah!! well, you could hire me ;)

    could pose a problem if i actually had to *be* in any photos of course..

    those are awesome shots.. and if i haven't mentioned it before, i will now.. i love that you are quirky and love quirky stuff. =)

    ~morgan

    ReplyDelete